Sunday 14 December 2014

Summer Bucket List

It's that time of the year again and I honestly couldn't be happier! Summer is by far my favourite season. When I think about it, it's actually kind of crazy to love summer so much where I live. The weather here is absolutely insane during summer. Some days it gets over 40 + degrees Celsius and other times it storms like crazy for days on end (just hopefully went through that stormy period- it stormed every single day and I went through losing power, to working in the rain all day). But I suppose that's Australia (Sydney) for ya?

I have a number of things that I would love to do/achieve this Summer that involve myself and my boyfriend. Recently when we were having a night in we sat down and thought of a bunch of crazy and fun things we would love to do together by the end of Summer and I am 150% determined that we make our way through the list. At the end of Summer I will make another post about what we actually did get through on the list!
Favourite place, hopefully get to spend some of Summer here

  1. Go camping
  2. Get drunk on the beach
  3. Have a campfire
  4. Learn to surf
  5. Go paddle boarding
  6. Go fishing 
  7. Do the Bondi to Bronte walk
  8. Get a piercing
  9. Go for a bike ride
  10. Have a picnic lunch
  11. Go snorkelling
  12. Visit the mountains in Summer
  13. Get a new tattoo
  14. Make a video of our Summer
  15. Workout more
  16. Go to an outdoor movie
  17. Spend the day at a water park
  18. Save up for 2015's holidays
  19. Go to a music festival
  20. Do something crazy (not sure what, just has to be crazy???)
  21. Messy twister
  22. Carve our names on a tree
  23. Make a homemade slip n slide
  24. Visit a waterfall and go swimming
  25. Skinny dipping at night
  26. Water balloon fight
  27. Watch a sunrise
That's the list for now, I'm sure I will edit this post several times and add more to the list as I think of them, but that's all we have for now.

Keep reading to see my Summer adventures!
Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment