Friday 27 June 2014

First Post

I dream, I have dreams and I want my life's reality to be as good as a dream. I will probably blog a lot (especially during my university break) because most days I won't have anything better to do and I do love sharing my thoughts and adventures with people 

Seeing as this is my first blog post, I may as well keep it simple and give a few quick facts so you can all get to know me a little 

  1. My name is Kristelle, my close friends have always called me Stelle and my nickname to the world is Barbie
  2. I am 18 years old, turning 19 on October 1st
  3. I am currently a Uni student, studying a Bachelor of Commerce with a major in Marketing
  4. I currently work at Kmart and during school holidays I babysit two children for extra $$$
  5. I'm in love with the most wonderful boy and we have been together for nearly 4 years
  6. I love summer, reading, the beach, partying, flowers, tumblr, bunnies and my best friends
So I feel as though these facts just about to sum me up and I'll leave you with a few pictures of my most recent adventures 
celebrating the end of my first university semester in Kings Cross with my boyfriend and new friends was a great time, we all had so much fun and we partied the night away (I'm the girl on the right in the white skirt)
at World Bar in Kings Cross with my fave uni gal, doing shots

my Kiama adventure over the June long weekend with my boyfriend. It involved camping, drinking and a really good time, we definitely had fun with the go pro in the pool and spa (even though it's Winter and freezing cold!)

on one of our adventure walks through the freezing cold Kiama (probably towards the blow hole, which sadly wasn't "working" during the day)

probably my favourite shot from our holiday because the weather was actually decent and my boyfriend cooperated for the photo (in fact I think this was his idea)

great example of the fun times we had with the go pro in the spa. I don't think we even know what we are doing here

So I will leave you with this for my first post 

♡ Stelle


Social Media- feel free to check them out and follow me on them/ get in contact with me if you wish!
Instagram
Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment