Sunday 18 October 2015

Race Day

This weekend just gone I was excited to (once again) try something new that I had never done before. It was my beautiful mother's 40th birthday and she wanted the family and some friends to go to the races with her. I was excited because it was something that I had been wanting to do for a while but just never really had been presented with the opportunity. So this was perfect. 

There is a few different racecourses nearish to where I live and it was one of the race days of the spring carnival! 

I can quite happily say that I enjoyed all aspects of 'The Races' at Royal Randwick racecourse. The fashion, the atmosphere, drinking champagne and cheering on with everyone else. Only complaint I could possibly have was the food was not very good (but then again that wasn't even important).

I saw so many beautiful dresses on girls I will admit I was pretty jealous. All in all it was a wonderful day. There was money won (and lost) on gambling and sure some of us may have had a little too much champagne and taken a few too many photos (when is that ever a real problem though??) but it was most defiantly a lot of fun and I can not wait until I get to do this again!

My lovely boyfriend and I at the start of the day
Happy birthday to my beautiful mother who we celebrated turning 40 (don't worry I will continue telling everyone it was 25)
Thanks for reading xxx
Instagram: @krristelley 

No comments:

Post a Comment