Saturday 24 January 2015

Frank

Probably one of the best things I have ever bought. I (like many, many other people) follow 
'frank' on Instagram. Basically, frank is a coffee scrub that promises to do wonderful things for your skin. Things that everyone loves. Who doesn't love the feeling of soft skin, reduction in the appearance of scars and stretch marks? I know I love it. Which is why I decided during one joyful day of online shopping that I would try it out (because well everyone else seemed to be raving about it). 

And I must say this is for a good reason. frank is bae. I don't think I have ever used an exfoliator or any products on my skin that left it feeling so perfect. Smooth, soft, however you want to describe it. But I prefer to describe it as 'ahhhhhh wowza'. A little goes a long way and I have used the scrub 3 times on myself (full body), once for just my legs and my boyfriend also used it (full body) and I'm quite sure the bag is still about half full (optimistic view on life right there). 

I have some stretch marks on the sides of my upper legs (right next to my butt) that I am self conscious about. The scrub has helped fade them a little (keep in mind I've only used it a handful of times) but I am going to continue to use it and hopefully it will continue to improve the appearance of them (aka fade away you nasty stretch marks). I am stoked I tried it out. 

I seriously recommend this to anyone who's been thinking about trying it- you honestly wouldn't regret it at all. 

And of course in typical fashion when you use the scrub you must take a selfie with frank and post to Instagram with the hashtags #thefrankeffect #letsbefrank


Thanks for reading
Stelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment