Thursday 22 January 2015

Paddleboarding

I got to make a real start on my bucket list the other day. I was so keen to go paddle boarding and my boyfriend was excited to try it, so we made a plan to go and spend the day at our favourite beach (aka home), where there is also a lake where we were able to hire the paddle boards and give it a go. We were so lucky the weather was nice to us that day, because I usually find that whenever I have plans to venture outdoors, the weather is horrible.

Kieran takes good photos- me out on the lake
I can honestly say I had more fun than I could have expected paddle boarding. I was a little freaked out at first because I have awful coordination and balance and I had no idea how I would not fall off. My boyfriend teased me about it, but then he fell off (so karma is a b*tch). 

Pulling my bikini bottoms up while he apparently took a photo and went for a sneaky butt grab (just before we jumped for it)

I am so lucky that I live in such a beautiful country and have the opportunity to experience so much. Australia is amazing. I am a water baby. I love the ocean. I would be a mermaid if I could.

My favourite photo from the day. I adore how happy he looks

We paddle boarded, we jumped in the ocean, we watched the fish jump out of the water. I had a strong urge to go fishing (because of all the fish that we saw). I am still in awe over how amazing this day was. The simple things tend to make me happy. I love ducks and I am obsessed with convincing my mum to get me a duckling. So you can all imagine how excited I was when I saw a family of ducks wondering my the water, I even made my boyfriend take a photo of me with them. 

He made me hold his hand so we wouldn't float away from each other again (this was just after he fell off hehe)

Other fun things for this day included the cute cafe lunch, the road trips, the awful singing, the hand holding and laying in the sand. I am so in love with not only Kieran, but with my life. Happiness looks good on me and I feel great.

Thanks for reading my short and sweet post.
Stelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment