Saturday 11 July 2015

Orange is the New Black

I joined the bandwagon guys! I finally got Netflix out here in Australia recently and yes, I gave in and decided I needed to watch Orange is the New Black... just like what seemed everyone else. 

But I'm glad I did! I can easily say this is one of the best shows I have ever watched. Definitely up there with my all time favourites of Greys Anatomy, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill and The O.C. It's something new and fresh which is definitely what I needed considering all my favourites are years old (except for Grey's Anatomy, but let's be real here, the show needs to end to save itself now). 

Season 1 and 2 I loved so much. They were so good. Kept me on the edge of my seat and I couldn't wait to watch the next episode (which is probably how most nights when I had finished whatever else I had to do I would stay up until 2:30-3am just to finish another episode. 

Season 3 in my opinion wasn't that great. It just didn't really go anywhere? If you get what I mean. 

Ruby Rose, yes she's hot and yes I have known who she is for a long time from little things like Girlfriend magazine?? and on TV (well I think that's right, but I'm not sure so don't hold me to that lol). I don't however understand the sudden "omg I love Ruby Rose she's so hot I think I'm lesbian now". Like girls, no.

I can't wait for season 4 but that is a long time away (sad face).

I got my boyfriend into the show which is pretty funny. He got mad at me when I would watch the episodes without him because he would miss out on what was going on. The next episode we would watch together he would keep asking questions about what was going on, who was who etc. So I decided we could start at the beginning together (that was we always have something to watch when he's at my house and we don't want to watch a movie).

Oh he also told me I would be Piper and I'm a tad offended. I don't even know who my favourite character is- I just can't pick one. 

Any other OITNB addicts out there, I would love to know! When I start watching a series I either hate it and give up after 2 episodes or I become obsessed and watch everything as fast as possible. No middle ground. 

Thanks for reading about how crazy I am when it comes to TV shows, until next post,
Kristelle xx

Check out my Instagram here OR @krristelley (if you're just on your phone) xx
Check out my Tumblr here x

No comments:

Post a Comment