Monday 6 July 2015

Is it a holiday?

I feel like I'm going crazy here. Everyone thinks that attending University is the biggest 'bludge' ever. You get to go to uni 2 or 3 times a week for a few hours each day. Do some assignments. Sit a test at the end of 12 or 13 weeks, twice a year. Doesn't add up to much does it? 

And that means plenty of time for holidays. But honestly, it's anything except a holiday for me. I'm busy all the time. I have barely had any time to myself to relax at all. Instead of studying and working, now I'm just doing more working. Working my job, babysitting and keeping on top (not even) with housework. Can I tell you it's bloody insane how quickly mountains of washing need to be done. There's barely time to sit down and relax or sleep. 

I will say though I am so thankful for the time that I have had to myself because I have gotten the chance to love Orange is the New Black and attend a couple of 'gatherings' with my friends and watch football. 

But of course, like usual when I try to have everything (work, friends, chores, TV time) I end up with no sleep. I'm tired. I'm tired of being tired. 

It's not a holiday, it's not even time away. Just a different reality for a little while and in all honesty I don't know which one stresses me out and wears me down more (okay I think I do but depending on my mood that day, my answer can change really quickly). 


No comments:

Post a Comment