Friday 26 June 2015

My Happiness

This is going to be cheesy. And sappy. But hopefully come out in a sweet romantic way that it won't even matter. 

It's currently 12:47am and I'm laying down trying to sleep because I have work tomorrow. I had a good night. BBQ with my boyfriend and friends. I ate so much. I'm happy and I'm full of some good BBQ foods. I watch the rest of season one of Orange is the New Black. 

But I'm laying here and I can't sleep. Probably because my boyfriend is next to me snoring his head off. And yet I'm laying here smiling but sort of crying too. It's hard to believe sometimes that I am lucky enough to know this boy. I'd rather be with his loud, annoying, obnoxious snoring self than be without him. I would be so lucky to be able to spend the rest of my life with him and that's exactly what I hope is going to happen. 

Everyone deserves to feel love like this on their life. The kind of love that "even if it's almost 1am and you've had a busy shit week working your ass off and now you're just tired as hell and want to sleep, yet you can't even bring yourself to wake him up to stop the snoring because you love him that much" kind of love. 

I'm tired and I'm crying, but I'm happy. I'm happy and I'm so in love. 

I hope everyone gets to know this feeling at least once in their life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment