Monday 15 June 2015

Everything Happens For a Reason

I am (and always have been) a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Even when things aren't going my way or turning out how I had hoped for or planned. I know that's the hardest time to believe in something you swear by (when it's not working out for you).

Now I believe in a lot of things. Some of those beliefs have changed over time (I can't say I am 19 years old and still believe in Santa or the Tooth Fairy), but for the most part my beliefs have just grown with me. 

I believe in fate.
I believe in karma.
I believe in love.
I believe in science.
I believe in the power of positive thinking. 
But I also believe hard work and consistent effort will always work out in the end. 

And now even though I truely believe everything happens for a reason I can't help but wonder why some things happen to me at all. 
Like did I deserve to do badly on that assignment I tried so hard on?
Do I deserve for it to be so difficult to find a job that I actually enjoy?
Did I deserve to get hit in the face from some fight some randoms guys had while clubbing?
Do I deserve to be miserable, even though I 150% know what's going to make me happy, but I still can't have it?

I guess I'm just feelings gloomy, which might be why I've neglected my blog a little bit for the last couple of weeks. 

I feel like I need a sign from the universe just to let me know that I'm okay and that I'm doing okay at life right now, because I can honestly say it doesn't feel like it. 

Thanks for reading, hopefully I'll be more back to my bubbly happy self soon.
Kristelle xx


No comments:

Post a Comment