Friday 18 September 2015

Spring happiness

I think Spring may be my favourite season (and not just because it's my birthday season). I love the heat, but Australian Summer's are just way too hot sometimes. Well that and in Summer it always seems to rain a bunch here. 

Spring brings the promise of warmth, fresh flowers and chirping birds. It's cool in the evenings still (but not too cold) and the sun starts to come up earlier again. It's the season I want to be outside and wake up early just to make the most of the day. It's the season you can spend the days at the beach and not come home looking like a tomato even though you've put sunscreen on 20 times that day.

For me Spring means: morning runs, beach days, cafe lunches and evenings out with friends. 

September is nearly over, which means we are into the full swing of Spring. 

I thought I would share some moments that already have made my Spring enjoyable and I know I have so much more to look forward to (including my birthday on October 1st!)

Lunch dates with my bestfriend at amazing cafes. Lamb shanks (top) and french toast (bottom) @ Circa Espresso Parramatta
Technically doesn't fit in with my description of Spring, but was still a part of Spring so I thought I should mention my snow trip with my boyfriend
First beach trip of the season- funny when you realise that I was here the day after I got back from the snow. One extreme to the other!
Of course my first beach trip of the season was with my boyfriend :)
My baby sis graduated high school this year! Was a beautiful day as well (lucky). Mum is on the left, baby sis in the middle and me on the right. Yes I am short I know :(
Fits my description of Spring perfectly. Bondi beach trips with my beautiful bestfriend. Chicken burger top (hers) and vegan burger bottom (mine). @ a lovely little place in North Bondi called Speedos Cafe- defiantly recommend!! 
Bondi Icebergs and Bondi Beach
This photo honestly makes my mouth water! Head over to Speedos Cafe in North Bondi for some of this goodness 

Thanks for reading,
Kristelle xxx

Instagram: @krristelley





No comments:

Post a Comment