Wednesday 25 November 2015

Summer Bucket List 2016

Here is my Summer Bucket List. If it says 'we' on it, I am probably referring to Kieran and myself because let's be real here, most of this stuff is on the list because I want to do it with him. Also this list is going to be updated every time I think of something new (I make lists in my phone and also lists in my diary, but if I have it published on here I can't lose the lost (I am a genius I know). 
  1. Beach bonfire
  2. Paddleboarding
  3. Ride a jetski
  4. Try something new
  5. Get a new tattoo
  6. Get my full driver's license
  7. Create something beautiful
  8. Fill an album with polaroids of my adventures
  9. Visit a new place 
  10. Go camping 
  11. Go kayaking
  12. Mountain/bushwalking/hiking some place new
  13. Visit Jellybean pool
  14. Go fishing and catch fish that we can cook for dinner
  15. Bike riding at the beach
  16. Visit the markets
  17. Road trip to the Central Coast
  18. Say yes more
  19. Try dirtbike riding
  20. Do a pub crawl
  21. Visit Cockatoo Island
  22. Visit the aquarium 
  23. Watch a beach sunset
  24. Learn to surf (for real this time)
  25. Attend a Marco Polo event
  26. Try aqua golf
  27. Try something different on a menu at a cafe instead of always ordering the same 3 things
  28. Read at least 10 books
  29. Do something nice for someone else
  30. Grow a plant
  31. Attend an 'outside' movie event
  32. Use my birthday present and do the Harbour Bridge Climb
  33. Attend a festival/ outdoor concert
  34. Go swimming at a waterfall
  35. Roadtrip with friends
  36. Take one photo every day for all of Summer and make a mini-video at the end (December 1st until February 29th)
  37. Have a picnic somewhere beautiful
  38. Create tie dye clothes
  39. Swim at a waterfall 
  40. Visit delwood beach 
  41. Visit Neilsons Point 
  42. Visit Somersby Falls 
  43. Visit Milk beach 
  44. Rose Bay
  45. Figure 8 Pools

No comments:

Post a Comment