Sunday 3 August 2014

Live together, party together

Hey everyone!

So first let me just say I drafted most of this post on the train this morning on my phone, but for some unknown (and incredibly annoying) reason, it decided it would not save the draft and I would end up at home re-writing the entire thing #cool

When I last left off everything was going well and it was Friday. It's now Monday so I have the weekend to catch up for!

Day 4
Saturday! Once again, Kieran woke me up waaay too early for my liking (6:30am) because he made me set my alarm for him because at the time 'his phone was too far away to reach and was too much effort'. I wasn't moving out of bed for anything so he left me there and went to work and I went back to sleep. Several hours later (at about 10:30am) I get a phone call waking me up, of course it was Kieran telling me he's on his way home and I better be out of bed. He gets back, I'm still half dead but he gets me up by letting me know that "if I'm awake and have energy then YOU should be too". 

I wasn't feeling too well so I didn't end up playing netball, but there was a few errands that we needed to do instead anyway. First I got dragged off to Bunnings. Now fun fact #1 about me is that I despise Bunnings. I think it has something to do with the smell and the fact that it's just full of items for around the house and fixing things, which is something I do not care for one bit and yes I am about to label it "boy stuff". We got the infamous Bunnings sausage sizzles first, then Kieran bought a bunch of stuff for work. He likes to make fun of me and tell me "hey Stelle look out for blah blah blah" and of course I have no idea what he is talking about (I can't even make up a name of something I had to 'look' for, for this post lol). 

After a boring Bunnings trip, we had to go to the shops because Kieran being the unorganised human he is, hadn't bought a present for the girl who's party he was attending that night. And again in typical Kieran fashion, he had no idea what to buy- which is where I come in. I picked out a nice clutch purse and a couple of other smaller items, which I had to wrap everything and write the card. Later that evening Kieran even tried taking credit for picking out the present, but no one believed him (shows his friends now his capabilities) and a message to say thanks to me was to be passed along. 

Once shopping was complete, we headed home and put on Cars 2 to chill out before I had to leave and get ready for a party (different party than the one Kieran was going to that night). Oh I have to mention I bought a super cute pencil case for uni while I was shopping and that Kieran the cutie bought me a present because I pointed it out in a shop and said it was cute (before I walked away and kept searching for something for the person we were actually shopping for). I had just paid for what I bought and then he let me know he bought the necklace I liked and gave it to me because "it would look really cute on me and because I like flowers".

I enjoyed the party I went to, it was a crazy night! At first I was a bit lonely because I'm used to walking around holding Kieran's hand as we talk to people or I just have a sense of comfort knowing he is near me (somewhere), but I got over it and had a blast. He had a good night at his party too, he told me bits and pieces that were funny and he picked me up on his way home. Apparently I am the most annoying person to sleep next to, because I will say goodnight like 20 times but continue talking (whatever nonsense is in my mind at the time) and I don't stop. So I guess that's something Kieran doesn't like about living with me. 


me during the party (I'm tan!)

Day 5
I love Sunday's. Especially now that I am going to lack sleep daily because I am back in the routine of things from this weekend onwards. I love knowing that Sunday is the one day of the week that I (normally) don't have to do anything and I can stay in bed that little bit longer and lounge around during the day. That is exactly what Kieran and I did this morning. When we finally got up, it was because we were hungry. He even cooked me breakfast this morning which was lovely, because Sunday breakfast is usually what I do for us. 

We did stuff around the house for the first part of the day after breakfast. I helped him with some washing, I washed the dishes and he dried up. I've been making the bed whilst trying to keep all my clothes in a neat(ish) pile. The part of the house I would say is the single most difficult to keep tidy and 'organised' is the bathroom. For some reason I have so much bathroom stuff! Should probably work on that because I know it irritates me walking into the bathroom to find the toilet seat left up (ugh I'm so sick of that).

Kieran called a friend and we ended up going to a BMX riding track. His friend brought along his girlfriend so I had someone to talk to at least while the boys rode their bikes. After it got too cold and the boys were too tired, Kieran and I went to the shops to get an extremely late lunch/early dinner of Butter Chicken and cheesy naan bread. This is literally one of the best things I have ever tasted and there are not even words to describe my love for this meal. After eating, I packed clothes etc. for that night and the next day.

Sunday night, what should we do? Go out of course. I decided to be designated driver even though I didn't really want to, but it is a good way of saving money so you aren't buying drinks when you're out (except for when you need to fill your car up with petrol). We went to a hotel place that's about 35-40 minute drive from home because Havana Brown was playing there. We took a friend with us so we weren't alone and met up with other friend's when we got there. It was an alright night except for the fact we were surrounded by an older crowd, I was pushed/shoved, my feet hurt from being trodden on so many times and the several feuds (almost fights) I was in/witnessed because Kieran has a short temper. The night ended with a quick stop at Maccas before I drove home because I was so hungry. 


literally my favourite photo of Kieran and I right now
I love Jess! She's such a fun person, the only way I sum it up is that I love Jess!
Havana Brown was really good! She looked so different than I thought she did for some reason though?? (Jess' photography here)

To sum this post up, all I have to say is that even though it is 'effort' I am thoroughly enjoying living with my boyfriend (and writing about my experiences) and I am going to be extremely disappointed when I have to start coming to my actual home every night and not going to sleep beside Kieran. I also need to point out that Kieran knows I'm writing about us living together for my blog and he asked what my blog was and I wouldn't tell him because he would probably tease me (not in a mean way, just an incredibly annoying way).

Until next time, thanks for reading!
♡ Stelle

No comments:

Post a Comment