Thursday 7 August 2014

Living Together: Work and Study = Exhaustion

Hey everyone!

Sorry I didn't really keep up with posting every other day about this little experience of living with my boyfriend. When I left off it was Monday morning (last thing I wrote about was the weekend) and ever since then I have been so busy and life has just gotten so full on. Not that many interesting things have happened over this week of living together, but let me just fill you in on what I/we have been up to since Monday.

Monday
My first day back at University. Early starts for both me and my boyfriend this day. I had work to do already when I got home, basically just getting myself organised for the classes next week. Mondays consist of Market Research lectures and tutorials and Consumer Behaviour lectures and tutorials. Thank goodness I didn't have tutorials this week because it would have just been too full on for me. Kieran worked really late so I had dinner at home with my family and then I went over his house when he got home (I think it was about 9pm). We watched TV for a bit together and then fell asleep.

Tuesday
Second day back at uni, but I didn't have to be there until about 2pm because I only had a lecture that day because none of my tutorials run the first week. Tuesday's at uni for me are dedicated to Accounting For Decision Making, aka the Accounting class that is required for all Commerce students to take but for all of us who don't care/don't want to be an accountant.

I got up early in the morning anyway though to help Kieran get ready for work, I packed his lunch and then said bye to him. When he left, I went back to sleep for an hour or so. I then did the washing up, cleaned up my make up in the bathroom after a shower and made the bed. I don't mind cleaning up after both of us, because I know he has hard and long days at work. I drove to uni today because I didn't have to be there for long and I went to my own house afterwards. Kieran didn't finish too late tonight, so we went grocery shopping together and he cooked dinner and I cleaned up. As he said "we are the perfect team". We then watched Fired Up! but like usual he fell asleep about 30 minutes into the movie.

Wednesday
Last day of Uni for the week for me. Had a 12pm lecture, but I was catching public transport today so I had to get up and ready the same time Kieran was leaving for work, otherwise I wouldn't get out of bed at all. Wednesday's at uni are dedicated to Microeconomics (sigh) but at least I have lots of friends in my classes (about time). After class, my friend Jess and I went to El Jannah on our way home (the greatest food ever) but the trains stuffed us around and we got home really late. I went to my house and got ready for work because I decided to pick up and extra shift. Work was boring and afterwards I went to Kieran's house and just went straight to bed. It was about 12:30am when I got home and he had been asleep since about 9pm but that's alright.

Thursday
I seriously thought it was the end of the week by now. I can feel how tired I'm gonna be after 3 days in a row at uni. Last semester I went Monday, Thursday and Friday so it was the end of the week when I finished. Now it feels like the week should be over by Wednesday. I had a job interview today for a second job at Wet n Wild Sydney (feels like a pretty cool job to me) and other than that I took some time to myself to do some things I hadn't really had time to do lately (watch some TV and take a nap). I woke up really not feeling well and by the end of the day I had a horrid migraine and sore throat. Kieran came to my house for dinner because my mum was cooking and then we went back to his house.

Friday 
Ahh, finally the end of the week. It's just after 1pm and I'm writing this post as I wait for this load of washing to finish before I can hang it out. I got an email today regarding the job interview I went for yesterday and I got the job! so that's pretty cool! So far today I have done some washing, caught up on the latest Teen Mom 2 episode and cleaned up (again) around Kieran's house before coming home (my house has wifi and his doesn't- which is the main reason I got out of bed to come here). My plan for the rest of the day is to finish off the washing, do my accounting homework and then tonight I have work. Not too sure if I'll go back to Kieran's, but I probably will.

Thanks for reading everyone, even though my life is thoroughly uninteresting right now, I thought I'd post because I said I would. And even though I have literally no plans for the weekend (other than selling a textbook and playing netball) I couldn't be more thankful that it's Saturday tomorrow.
Until next time!
♡ Stelle

No comments:

Post a Comment