Sunday 10 August 2014

Time to Move Out

Hey everyone!

Well this little experience of living with my boyfriend has come to a close. I'll miss getting to wake up with him everyday and go to sleep every night, but there are many things that I will defiantly not miss, which is part of what makes up why I don't think young couples should live together in their own home (well as young as I am anyway- with exceptions of course, but for the most part no).

This weekend was honestly pretty crappy. Not because I did crappy things or was with crappy people but because I am so sick, it just ruined everything. And I haven't gotten over my sickness yet either which is making me sad for my upcoming week.

Saturday
I was finally so happy it was the weekend, but I still had to get up early (early mornings never end do they?) and drive into uni to sell a textbook (at least I made $80).  I didn't end up playing netball again  this week because I'm still sick with, well I don't really know how to classify my sickness apart from the fact my throat hurts so badly I can barely speak and that when I run or even walk fast my chest hurts. Kieran and I had lunch together at the shops and I bought spray tan (I'm over Winter, I'm over the cold and I am definitely so over being as pale white as I am). I tanned my legs when we got home to test it and then Kieran and I went our separate ways for the start of the evening.

Kieran went to the Greyhound track with some of his friends and I was going into the city with mine. I didn't have the best night because of how sick I was. I wasn't feeling too bad before I went out and I thought I would be fine but wooooooow I have never been so wrong about anything in my life. I felt worse because Kieran came and met me in the city because he was near, and being a boy he has to pay to get in places (I love that girls and students can get free/discounted entry, but felt horrible for him that he had to pay for things he wasn't going to enjoy). I also feel bad that I kinda stuffed a few people around because I was so sick and for this my beautiful friends I am sorry and I have learnt my lesson when you are sick, just stay home.


before heading into the city w/ Jess
awkward photo of Kieran and myself at Scary Canary (courtesy of Jess)

I was happy when we got Maccas on the way home but I was so disappointed when we were told there is no loose change menu after midnight. That literally shattered my poor little heart. All I wanted to eat was a small fries and big mac sauce (should cost $1.50) but nope no loose change menu *crying*. By the time we arrived at my house it was nearly 3am and I came to discover my mum had not left keys for me so I was locked out. Sooo we woke her up to get inside and even though I was so tired, I had no sleep (I can never sleep when I'm this sick). Kieran the lucky boy slept as soon as we got home until 11am.

Sunday
We had a late breakfast of toast, then went to the shops because there was honestly nothing better to do today. Neither of us were in the mood for a long trip and sadly there were no good movies out at the moment, so we just went out for lunch (really should stop doing this, need to eat food at home). I helped clean Kieran's house before his family got home (I hate cleaning and I am so sick of this) and then he took me home.

of course it was chicken snitzel and chips w/ gravy
I didn't join him at the BMX track in the afternoon because it was getting too cold and I wasn't in the mood to sit out there whilst sick. His family got back from their holiday tonight, so Kieran and I have gone our separate ways. I couldn't eat my favourite dinner of lasagne cooked by my mum because my throat hurt too much to eat, so I am currently in my room sulking writing this post.

Experience
So I'm not exactly 'moving out' because we never actually lived together, but I have taken all my stuff home from his house and now life continues as normal. I'm glad to have my own space again and it's going to be nice not to sleep next to someone who is a 'bed hog' and talks in their sleep (only sometimes but lol sorry Kieran you do and it's annoying). Things I will not miss about living alone together at this age include:

  • me doing all the cleaning and washing
  • waking up early every morning because my boyfriend is noisy getting ready for work
  • not having my own space
  • and I'm sure there is other things but I feel this post is me complaining too much (I must be in a bad mood right now and for that readers I am sorry)


Thanks for reading and until next post,
♡ Stelle

No comments:

Post a Comment