Tuesday 17 March 2015

It's a Crazy Life

Hey everyone! So for some reason I seem to still have time to make a quick post even though I am crazy busy with everything right now (hence the title of the post).

I've noticed I have had a lot of new readers recently so I would like to quickly share a little bit about who I am and what I do for those of you out there to get to know me a bit better (my last post is so outdated and I'm not even sure I am the same person anymore!) So alas, here are some quick facts about me!

- My name is Kristelle and I am 19 years old, turning 20 in just over 6 months
- I have the sweetest boyfriend named Kieran and we have been dating for 4 and a half years (we are high school sweethearts)
- I am a uni student at Macquarie University and am studying a Bachelor of Commerce with a double major in Marketing & Human Resources (I enjoy both and want to keep my options open)
- I usually work about 3-4 shifts a week at work
- I love the people I work with because they are all so friendly (when I actually get to work with people and I'm not rostered on by myself lol)
- I spend approximately 5 hours on a Tuesday cooking for my boyfriend (I am his personal meal prep chef and I actually enjoy it because I love cooking so much)
- I am 100% a BBG girl! I love Kayla Itsines and I believe she has changed my lifestyle for good. I used to be really into drinking all the time, eating nasty take away several times a week (Maccas was literally my life) and I didn't really do much exercise (other then when I would play netball). Now I haven't eaten McDonalds in over 2 months, I exercise regularly and have a healthy diet. I do eat some 'unhealthy' foods but I limit my intake and choose the 'healthier option'. E.g. nights at Wenty I will still eat my chicken snitzel and chips, but I'll get the smaller meal and add a side salad. It's what works for me
- The beach will always be my go to place when I want something to do 
- I have one tattoo (hoping to make that two soon) and double piercings in each ear + my bellybutton pierced
- I love to go on adventures and I have 3 big adventures set up for this year (you'll find out the first two soon and the third is the biggest because it is overseas!)
- I love to read and write & my all time favourite book series will always be Harry Potter, all time favourite book is Looking For Alaska and my current favourite books are the Paradise series by Simone Elkeles 

That is all I can think of from the top of my head!
Here is an old photo from September 2012 of Kieran and I at my Year 12 formal (we weren't allowed +1's that's why he is only in a T-Shirt).

I just want to say that I have been kind of struggling lately trying to balance everything in my life. I know it comes super easy to some people but it is hard for others. It's hard for me to balance going to uni, studying + homework + assignments, working, exercising, spending time with my boyfriend, going out with my friends, spending time with my family, having alone time. I don't want to miss out anything and I am not happy to ever have to sacrifice one thing for the other. I can't even tell you which of these is my number 1 priority because I feel like they all are. I have a planner and I write everything down I need to do, sometimes it makes things easier! If you have any tips on balancing life, please let me know!

Thanks for reading,
Stelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment