Sunday 8 March 2015

Late Night Musings

This post only needs to be short and sweet. It's just after 12:30am, I'm getting up in about 7 hours to start my day and I need to share what's going on in my brain before I can sleep. 

1. It's been a year. It was hell but I've done it. I'm here, I survived through it all. I think I'm even happy now? The world didn't end. The sun still rises and sets. All is okay. And I am thankful to the only person I can ever rely on. You know who you are. 

2. Tomorrow is a new day. Workout, make my lunch, keep eating right and head to uni. Study, learn, make friends and succeed. That's what it's all about. 

3. There are places I haven't seen and new opportunities everyday and I need to remember to make the most of it. 

4. Remember I don't have to do my make up for uni and gym clothes are acceptable. Be comfy in the 35 degree Autumn (yeah right it's Autumn- kidding its Sydney, it's crazy all the time) weather and take my laptop charger (I will need it despite me saying I'll just turn my brightness down).

5. Not every friend is worth my time and effort and it's okay to let go and not talk to them anymore. There will be other people who are worth the effort I come accross in life. Stick to putting in the effort with those who already matter. 

6. Nothing good comes out of holding on to anger. A grudge against someone isn't worth the energy. Move on, not necessarily forgive or forget- but just let it go and move on. It's really not worth it (I'm the bigger person for it anyway). 

7. Some people are just stupid. Accept it and be smarter. 

Thanks for reading direct from my jumbled, slightly (okay maybe more than slightly) crazy brain. 
Stelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment