Thursday 6 August 2015

Updates

So life has been pretty crazy lately. All I have seemed to be doing is working and now I'm back at university for a new semester, the stress really seems to be piling on.

Even though life is getting crazy busy again (well a different kind of busy than it has been during holidays) I am happy to say that I am at least feeling better now and want to get back into the swing of things. 

Regular routine is back! This semester I am going to be at university twice a week for three classes and I am taking a fourth unit online (only offer, but works out pretty well for me in the end anyway!) I am aiming to work about 5 times a week, workout 5-6 times a week and have regular blog posts (hopefully all about something interesting) online for you all to read :-)

I like keeping busy and having such a huge variety of things to do (and begin able to spend time with my beautiful friends) makes me happy!

I have so many exciting adventures coming up in the next few months because this half of the year is defiantly the busiest for me!

I will have a new post up soon, just wanted to quickly update you all on life and let everyone know I have a smile on my face again. Here's some happy photos to end my blog to prove that :) Also want to say how happy I am that us folk down here in Australia are in our last month of Winter! I am definitely way way too excited for it to be Summer again.

Instagram: @krristelley



No comments:

Post a Comment