Monday 31 August 2015

Weddings are Beautiful

I honestly feel like I am the only person who hasn't attended a wedding as an adult. I'm secretly jealous of everyone who has friends old enough to be getting married, cousins/aunts/uncles that are going to get married. I've been to two weddings in my life, but I was 3 and 10 so that barely counts. I wanted the fun that comes with picking out your dress and then getting ready. I wanted to be able to celebrate and enjoy that special day with everyone.

So, I still don't have friends who are getting married. But luckily my boyfriend does :) 
The other day, we attended a wedding for one of his good mates and I honestly had so much fun. The wedding was incredible and the bride was beautiful.
Blinded by the sunlight & my heels sunk halfway into the grass, but it was still all good
Kieran and I (well probably me a lot more than him) enjoyed getting ready. He cleans up nice, I might add.
Polaroids are fun & now I really want one 
I must say, the biggest disappointment of the day was that I barely got any photos on my phone (and haven't been able to locate all of the photos that were taken on other phones sadly). I got a few nice photos though, so I just really wanted to share them here, along with my congratulations to the new couple. It really was a beautiful day.

The 'cool table' as Kieran called it all night
I was very happy with what I wore as it was super comfortable and looked pretty good. My dress was from the Iconic and is the brand Lipsy and the shoes I wore to the ceremony (white heels) were also from the Iconic. I changed shoes for the reception (more comfort for dancing) and they were a pair of nude/pink heels from Forever New that I bought many years ago for my Year 10 formal. I definitely have gotten some wear out of those haha.

Thanks for reading
Kristelle xxx
Instagram: @krristelley

No comments:

Post a Comment