Sunday 15 February 2015

BBG Lifestyle

For a long time I have struggled with my body weight and self-image. When I was younger (13 years old and below), I was extremely skinny. I was in to all kinds of sports and I loved netball and athletics above everything else. I was fit and I was a young girl. I had muscular, yet skinny legs and I even had abs (looking at photos I still can't believe it lol).

10 year old me loved little athletics
 I kept with the sports through high school, but as I got older I became more and more self conscious about how I looked. I didn't really know how to handle it at times either.
During Year 11/12 2012
There were times when I got extremely skinny and I was underweight for a period of time (I won't post these photos). My first year out of high school was difficult for me. I went through a lot and I ended the year about 5-7kg heavier than I started. Out of shape. Unfit. Untoned. 

Then I decided it was time to purchase Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Training Guides. I purchased the Training Guide and the HELP Nutrition Guide. I am motivated to try and get back into shape. The workouts are amazing and I haven't been seeing much progress yet (then again, we are all our own biggest critics) but I can feel it in my body and I just feel more energetic and happier after I have worked out. 

I try and maintain a healthy balanced diet. It is hard at times and I try not to give myself a hard time when I eat something I shouldn't. I don't necessarily go out of my way to eat bad food (i.e. I have stopped eating McDonalds). Having a balanced diet is hard. But it's a lifestyle change for me so it is going to take time. 

I love looking at all of the transformation photos of other people, it gives me so much hope and makes me happy. I really am starting to feel better about myself and I can't wait until the day I can write my blog post and post my transformation photos. I am happy to say that I am enjoying the BBG Lifestyle.

Thanks for reading, 
Any tips + recipes + advice anyone has I would love! Feel free to email me at kristellemaytee@homail.com if you want to talk about your fitness journey with me !
Stelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment