Friday 27 February 2015

O WEEK

So my favourite part of the Uni year has officially finished! And that ladies and gentlemen, is O WEEK! For those of you who don't know what ' O week' is, it stands for Orientation week and is basically just a week where you attend lectures only (unless you're unlucky and a tutorial is running), sign up for clubs at uni, attend back to uni parties sand get to collect a lot of free stuff #heaven.

It was a good week for me. I went to classes, discovered I have some awesome new lecturers (one of them acted out the opening scene from How to Get Away With Murder- I think he is my favourite simply because of that), ate free food, collected freebies and signed up to a few random clubs. I also went to the official welcome back to uni party called "Summer Haze" and it was alright (apart from the fact I stood in line for an hour and had been at uni for the last 9 AND was starving).

I'm looking forward to this uni semester (ask me again in 2 weeks and I'll probably be eating my words) but I enjoy meeting new people and having new experiences and learning new things which is exactly what I plan to be doing this semester. 

I have lots to blog about and lots of things to share so I will update regularly and keep everyone posted! (because I know there are lots of people who read this and possibly some who even care what  I have to say haha).

Thanks for reading,
Stelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment