Sunday 1 February 2015

My Bestfriend is 19!

Much of the last week for me has basically been spent at my bestfriends house. Why? Because well other than being my bestfriend, it was her birthday! Like me, the birthday celebrations seem to have to last a whole week. With everything from staying in our pyjamas all day and being ugly, to clubbing, to partying in her backyard, to spending $70 on 'Frozen' balloons, to finding penis straws and even to going grocery shopping in our onesies. It was an amazing week and I would like to wish my bestfriend Amber a very happy 19th birthday!

Here are some happy snaps from our week of adventures (mostly just her party because the rest was documented on snapchat). I'm glad she is my bestfriend!

Dani, Amber and I
Again, obviously very pretty
we had a good night
They stuck stickers on my face and I felt like a fairy. Doesn't help my case of proving I'm an adult, I look 15

We all know there were many things said and done this past week that we can't post pictures of or talk about because that would just ruin it (and also a lot was way too embarrassing).

But cheers to the girl who will without fail come to Maccas with me (again bogan jokes queued) and eat our body weight in food (McFeasts and Big Macs for all!), help me with every crazy scheme we can come up with and let me steal her clothes when I have "nothing to wear". The girl who needs me to sit in the bathroom with her when she has a shower because she will get too 'lonely' and who will laugh at even my lamest jokes. The girl who's driving makes me feel like I am going to die, but I will get in the car with regardless. Thank you for being you.


No comments:

Post a Comment